If you are undergraduate or master students:
1. You must apply online respecting the deadline.
2. The online application consists of six sections. Sections have to be filled in order ( you have to fill section 1 before you can go section 2, section 2 has to be filled before you can move to section 3, the same applies until you reach the last section). Data has to be saved for each section by clicking the save button placed in each section, in addition, data can be updated and saved again any time prior to final application submission.
3. The sections mentioned above are:
* Section 1: Applicant personal information
* Section 2: Applicant academic information
* Section 3: Language skills
* Section 4: My application
* Section 5: Upload files
* Section 6: Submit
4. Required documents that need to be uploaded in the upload section are:
Your CV in English (TheEUROPASS format)
Motivation letter (may be Motivation letter (may be written in the language of the chosen university))
Copy of the last diploma (for full degree applicants)
The copy of your passport or ID
Your student card or a certificate of registration (TG1 and TG2)
The certificate of status (for TG3)
The signed Statement on oath , if your nationality is Jordanian, Lebanese, or Palestinian
Your transcripts of records since your entry at your university (scanned copies)
Letter(s) of recommendation (scanned copies)
The learning agreement (FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS) signed by the home university
The language certificate (if specified in the academic offer)
A description of the content of your courses at your home university for the semester or year you will be spending abroad- FOR EXCHANGE STUDENT (if specified in the academic offer)
A description of the course content since your entrance at the university (if specified in the academic offer)
- Priority for host universities: you have the possibility to make two choices of host universities. In case your application is rejected by the university of 1st choice, your application is forwarded to the university of 2nd choice.
5. Submit your application by clicking on "submit application button": Once you click on “submit application button” after the completion of the five sections described above, you will not have access anymore to your application and no more changes will be allowed. So, please make sure to carefully review your application before hitting the "submit application button".
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATION OR SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE REJECTED.
NB : Conditional selection
If at the time of application, you cannot provide your university results, the final selection will be conditioned by the passing of your degree.